Monday, August 30, 2004

Coke and Baguette Splatters

Had a lovely weekend with the Nerd.Had a going away party for Future Doctor, or really, a smallish gathering to have a some good times without the distraction of loud music, cougars, and 19yr old boys (we went out to a club/bar after). It was a nice gathering, we sat out on my (our deck really, I have a room mate) deck, but then it started to rain, so we sat around the living room and laughed and talked a lot, it was fun. Then we headed to the club. Most of us already a little drunk, or if you will a lot drunk...I'm going to veer of the path for a moment here, the first time I went to this place, many, many odd things occured. Someone got in a fight with a transvestite and her/his wig came flying off, I fell four times (I was, ahem, drunk)-the last time I fell, I fell on a glass and broke it, but didn't even know (!!!), someone asked my friend and her sister for a 'sister sandwich', another friend was lighting drinks in her mouth and burnt her face...So anyhoo, none of that occurred on Saturday, just some crappy (crappy as in I suck ass at pool) games of pool played by me and Nerd, and some dancing. It was fun, and some people we don't see often came out with us, one friend who lives far away and has the cutest children was able to join us, so that was really nice, and one friend got there about an hour before us, and was ALONE in the bar for an hour. Good times had by all on Saturday ngihtThen barfing Sunday. A ball of gelly. Yum. I was convinced my gall bladder had burst and I was going to become septic.If any is going to my friends site, www.futuredoctor.com, it's not quite finished yet. Enjoy it, and go back often but bare in mind it's still being worked on.Thank you. Next time, my theories on goat cheese, and why I should start a goat cheese revolution.

Posted by Loba @ 9:51 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

"I feel for times (I was, ahem, drunk)-the last time I fell,"

Yeah, so I didn't really quite understand what you were trying to say here, until I read further and saw that you meant "I fell four times"
Fun times.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 11:00 a.m. #
 
<< Home