Thursday, August 26, 2004

It's ok to have a learning disapility

Ok, so, it really, really is ok to have a learning disability, it really is.
I have never been diagnosed with one, but people tend to think I do, ie, the prof at university who told me it's ok that i have a learning disability, and I was like, ok I'll stand here and cry, I don't have one, but if gets me a better mark, keep thinking that buddy.
Right up until the last paper I wrote in University, from Kindergarten to Uni Grad, there was alway the comments, messy, unorganized, but excellent ideas-take time to re-read your work, and work on penmenship (or, in university, spell check). I really laughed at the comments on my last paper, because I did edit it, re-read it, etc, but there you go, and frankly I passed and graduated! Haha suckas! I did have a fear that I would get up to the chancellor at convication and they'd laughed in my face as the took the dipolma back. (they didn't by the way.)
Anyhoo, I wrote that story because yesterday I tried using the spell check and it didn't work, nor did I re-read my shit, and for the most part I don't care, just read, enjoy, and you'll get the jist of it. And sometimes the mistakes are really funny, and my spelling can be a source of amusement!
Just so you know, the title is done ironically (plus I just noticed I spelled it wrong....too lazy tsojfafjjjj)

Posted by Loba @ 9:12 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

This font is hard to read. Because it's small and red and my eyes are no good.
your blog is funny. yes, i'm just in a bummer.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 10:50 a.m. #
 

Yer all on crack...all y'all....
-SMooSH

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:30 p.m. #
 

"work on penmenship"
I bet they don't even have penmanship today. I use to have excellent penmanship until 4th grade. Principal came to me one day and said I wrote too small, the teacher couldn't read it. Could I write a little bigger. It went all to hell from their. My writing sucks now. Thanks teach!
Lucky7

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:05 a.m. #
 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. house humidifier dodge truck

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:17 p.m. #
 
<< Home