Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My first day of school, or, the day I got my very own blog

so, I finally have my own blog, one I can call my very own! No more riding the coat tails of my poor unspecting friends, namely, brown eyed wren, who I just wrote in her comment section instead of making my own.
Actually, let me correct that, I TRIED to make my own, but it didn't work, so I just wrote my entries in her comment sections. Good times my friends, good times.
Anyhoo, I then started dating a nerd who designed this for me, and I'm having fun playing with the settings, so I would stop swearing in his blog comment bar.
Soon I'll start posting fun things, such as pictures and what not, and write about myself in the "about" section, but right now I'm just happy I'm not passed out with all the nerdliness of this.
I'm not a big fan of the computer and it's strangle hold on the world, and tarded co-workers who can't use it, although occasionally I get hooked on ebay.
Check out my friend's site, www.futuredoctor.ca, again put together by my very own special nerd, she's a med student struggling with the mental Canadian system and doing her schooling in England.
Ok, I'll write something more fun later, just a little busy now. Busy bashing heads with bricks of people who make me angry. Not that I have angry management issues....you know how co-workers can be.

Posted by Loba @ 3:27 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Your colours make my eyes bleed....
-SMooSH

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:10 p.m. #
 
<< Home