Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Cement Pants

Ok, I'm not sure why this funny, but somehow, to me, it is. I laughed pretty hard at the time it was discussed, I thought I was going to fall over I was laughing so hard. Again, maybe only funny to me....

Sooooo, Nerd has taken to hugging me really hard, and my back cracks, and then he moves his arms to a different position, and hugs hard again, and my back cracks. This process is repeated a few times.

I said to him this weekend one of these times my spine will snap, and he'll have to drag me around by my arms in cement pants. He looked at me sort of strange and asked why cement pants, and my thought process was, since I'll be dragged around by my arms the pants I wear will get ripped. Nerd thought it would be pretty hard to make the pants, put them on, and then drag me around in them. Not to mention heavy....He thought latex would be a better option. So if I ever cracked his spine he would wear latex pants (PVC), see through with sparkles.

Anyhoo, I had an image of me being lowered into cement pants by the arms, and Nerd dragging me around in his see-through pants (with sparkles, can't forget the sparkles!), my head occasionally bouncing off the curb, or a flower pot, and getting really dirty. I just couldn't stop laughing at the image. I'd have a closet of cement pants, dress ones, causal Friday ones, club wear...Oh the list goes on forever.

Then Nerd said he would just get me a wheel chair, with a motor, and spikes on the wheels, so I could cut people, and I could start a gang. I would make my Grandmother the honorary president of the league, due to the fact that I always kid her about starting a gang at the nursing home with her walker, and the other walker/wheelchair's oldies. What with their oxygen tanks and all, they run into people and make them blow up. Grandmother doesn't like this joke, but again, I can't stop laughing at it.

Posted by Loba @ 1:58 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You're such a goof.
But If it's cement pants you want, I will try to oblige.
But i think you should definitely go for the wheelchair.
It's much cooler.
And we can put an airhorn on it.
Maybe some streamers.
And a nice stereo.
Sweet...

-SMooSH

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:22 a.m. #
 

What a great site »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:02 a.m. #
 
<< Home