Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Goat Cheese Revolution on Hold

Today, today I am tired. The guy who lives below Peach and I has his bedroom below mine, and I think he was moving furniture last night well past 1am. A couple of co-workers think he was 'taking care of business', or as they said "Masturbating".
If he was, good God man, are you crashing into walls, moving your dresser across the room, and jumping off the bed? That's quite the routine, so no wonder this is the first time I've heard him do that since he moved in a month ago. Fish Schtic says guys have certain rountines they like to follow, but Uncle Bob's corn cob pipe is was very involved sounding!
So anyhoo, gonna put the revolution on hold for a bit, I'm a little too tired to don my revolution hat and top coat-although I'm never to tired to strut around with cane...I'm digressing a bit. Eat goat cheese in salad, in a wrap, on pizza, on crackers or a baguette, and sing it's praises, one day I'll send out the cue for more.

Posted by Loba @ 10:15 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Who is fish Schtic?

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 10:32 a.m. #
 

I spit a wurthers in someone's eye once. I was laughing at them choking, and it popped out and hit them in the eye. Once I was choking on a piece of steak and vomitted pink juice. I made my mom's carpet dirty.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 10:03 p.m. #
 
<< Home