Wednesday, September 22, 2004

guess who's talking lice?

shit yo, again with the lice this morning. hmmmph.

my lense's in my glasses look like they are going to pop out of the frames, so a trip to the eye glass store for me.

Sephora is opening in Canada (muffled barf sounds, and a little bit of chewing what came up in my mouth), so yeah, GIFT CERTIFICATE PEOPLE, GIFT CERTIFICATE-CHRISTMAS...LET'S GET ON THIS FOLKS, IT'S SEPTEMBER ALREADY.

I also want a sweater, skirt and coat from J. Crew. Let's go people...and some goat cheese to engergize me for backyard wrestling and making sweet, sweet love.

Posted by Loba @ 11:32 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

ok pot, you're black too, you greedy, no sleeping on anything under 300 thread count, I'll sick Glasses on you and she'll make you unconcious with her gunt if you don't get me something good.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 11:50 a.m. #
 
<< Home