Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Interesting things....

A good way to get anti-perspirant stains out of your t-shirt (after you've discovered them on your shirt whilst at work) is to rub your shirt together where the stain is, somehow, they disappear!

Thai food, especially the curry, does not sit well in an IBS tummy. Do NOT sneeze after you've had it while talking on the phone, unless you plan to cut the conversation short, right then and there in fact.

Fiona Apple is suppose to have a new album out soon.

Co-workers who stand by your cubicle and talk loud while you're on the phone are annoying and just plain dumb. And possibly ugly.

I like to go for brunch.

I can't find a masacara that doesn't smudge under my eyes. I've tried everything! Everything!!!!!!!!

I wish I wasn't such a delicate flower, but alas I am, and would never survive in jail, so I must retire from the life of crime. I will not, however, retire my cape.

I would like to travel again. France, England, Australia, Christ, even up north to see the fall foliage would be nice!

Cold water dissolves dishwashing soap, if you want the dishes to be done quickly. Hot water makes them soapy, but they dry quicker.

Phish has a book out with all there concerts, dates, song lists, etc. that cost 34.00 CND dollars.

I like it when people buy me stuff, like a green cardigan from J. Crew.

Old Navy has some nice dress pants right now.

Sometimes our cubicle smells, and I blame Wren, but it's really Wren.

Talking loudly covers up the fart noise.

So does making pretend fart noises into your arm.

Nothing cuts the smell, especially cheese. (Get it, cut the cheese? Haha)

Bra's should be cheaper, and good bra stores should be closer.

Photocopying sucks ass.

Austin has a good music festival.

If you leave your eye glasses in the trunk in August they melt to an odd shape.


Posted by Loba @ 11:48 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

this was a good post. I laughed out loud. I lol'ed. Get it? YOu really are only asking for trouble by eating thai food. I mean, seriously, when you lack sphincter control, you really shouldn't be eating spiced up goods.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 3:18 p.m. #
 

Dawn dishwashing detergent works in cold water... which is great if your hot water heater quits working. Can't help you with the sphincter problem. Depends?

Posted by Blogger Sister Sunshine @ 5:04 p.m. #
 

This is very interesting site... hanai kayama model What is vicodin what is vicodin a Keyword oxycontin pill shop baikalguide

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:15 a.m. #
 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:21 a.m. #
 
<< Home