Friday, September 24, 2004

Only one mention....

Only one mention of lice today, but it was for half a fucking hour, so I don’t know if I should smile, or smash some faces. I try to block it out, but frankly her voice just doesn’t allow for that. It’s really that grating.
My friend just mailed me a bunch of emails that I had written when I went to school in Italy, I took Sexuality in The Renaissance, I had an amazing Prof., and it was amazing to take a course in a place (city) where you could walk back to res and see where some of the events that you were learning about took place (i.e. The Bonfire of the Vanities, or where Sodom was hung by his fellow monks.) It was an amazing experience.
Anyhoo, the emails were really funny with all the mistakes, but also brought back a lot of memories, I need to figure out how to get them onto my blog, kind of like an appendices or something. It brought back some funny memories.
When I went to school in France in highschool my only assignment for English was to keep a journal, and I still have it, and look back and wonder and laugh, cry a bit, and just really enjoy the memories.
It's office clean out day, we're moving offices see, our new office is 2 km away. Anyhoo, my boss isn't in, so I really didn't have too toss much, just move some boxes around...poor Wren has a whole room. I used to be in her department of the doughnut making machine, but no longer...although I'm still in a cubicle with her (yipeee!) and I hang out with everyone from my old department, except for the person who smells like garlic...Ok, so she's made some really good progress in the room, but it reeks of dust and isn't so pleasant.
Around M-Cat's desk, the reception at the doughnut makers hall, it smells like poo. Some one in the office is notorious for making awful poo smells-because her shit stinks real bad. And-it's not me! I courtsey flush like there's no tomorrow, and don't really use the exec washroom, because one time I took a piss in there and the toilet wouldn't flush and brown and green floating things came up and almost over flowed, I think Notorious had just been in there clogging it up, and I was worried I would get blamed because I have IBS. Except there is no way my liquid green could clog up a toilet...Ok, that's enough, I'm going now. Bon Appiete gros croustielle.

Posted by Loba @ 2:43 p.m.