Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So traffic was total, and utter shit this morning. A complete mess. One of the main highways was closed, and/or down to one lane. The feeder routes were absolutely packed. It was a bloody mess.
Went to the mall with co-workers for lunch, and it was empty. I guess people didn't want to face the road again after such a crap commute this morning. Or I know, a lot of people turned around and went home.

The mall food court makes me sad. For oh so many reasons, but it doesn't help that I work 2 minutes from where I grew up. It's a weird coincidence, and I can't seem to escape what I like to call the Brahms Triangle. School, home, work. I don't live in my childhood home anymore, but man alive, I need a change of scenery.

Peach and I just couldn't face our run yesterday, and we went grocery shopping and bought crap for dinner. She had KD, cheese and crackers and chocolate and cookies. I had cheezies, a chicken breast and salad, and then some 'nice' cookies with my tea. A whole bunch of 'nice' cookies. Monday I ate cheezies for dinner. No add ons, because I didn't want the nutritional energy, I needed to be a slug. Similar to lazy bones McGee Wren. Tonight though, I have a big run. Upping the time and distance. I think I'll do it at the gym though, because it's fucking hot today.

That is my fucking story. Oh, that and I tried coffee yogurt, and it's pretty fucking good.
I like Ida red apples too.
Oh, and buy me stuff.

Semi-chub just walked by and thought it was weird that it was getting hotter as the day progressed. Well, SC, that's what usually happened in September you stupid ass, I guess though since you've only been alive 30 years, you don't know that yet.

Posted by Loba @ 1:15 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I'm relieved to hear that you're off of your goat cheese and thai curry "crackers" (but are really chips) for dinner. I remember a time when you at that for about five weeks straight. I was scared for scurvy.

-wren-

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:18 p.m. #
 

The thai rice crackers weren't chips. They were rice crackers, it said so right on the package, and they didn't have any saturated fat, weren't fried, etc. They weren't chips. That was a good five weeks though my friend.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 2:20 p.m. #
 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:20 a.m. #
 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:00 a.m. #
 
<< Home