Monday, September 13, 2004

Something is Happening...

Something is happening is from the Life in Hell series from Matt Groening, Childhood is hell. It shows the stages in which we become aware, and the first picture shows a jiggly baby, looking around, thinking, something is happening, and the last picture shows an old person thinking the same thing.

Anyhoo, nothing was happening Saturday night! Nerd and I were blobs on the couch, it was even an effort to return the movie we rented Friday. Sweet Jesus had general malaise set in!
The rest of the weekend was busy, brunch, baby shower, appointments, shopping for said shower...

Brunch was awesome though, love the home fries at Insomnia! Love them!
Fuck me, this entry is boring and dumb.

My hairdresser's salon has moved to a new location and it is super nice, and the parking lot is calm, not crazy like at the previous place, which I had sworn I would never, ever go to on a Saturday ever again.

Yup, this is still boring.

www.futuredoctor.ca is officially up and running, check it out!

Posted by Loba @ 11:26 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

welcome to my life. Welcome.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 3:15 p.m. #
 

I KNOW IT'S BORING, I'M STILL HAVING LINGERING GENERAL MALAISE FROM FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.
i'M HAVING THAT FOOD FOR DINNER.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 3:28 p.m. #
 

What a great site »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:48 a.m. #
 
<< Home