Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Star Wars Part 2

Ok, so I know I killed the spelling of some characters names, I know I did for sure with Princess Leia- and Captain Kirk made only a brief cameo in The Empire Strikes Back, he was looking for Spock-so technically he wasn't a main character. So now that those matters are cleared up...One last thing, my roommate isn't hairy, she's lovely and pretty and all my girl friends have crushes on her-and clearly I'm not cool, but Nerd, he's a nerd and will remain CP30.

Jaba the Hut-depending on the time of month....Could be anyone
Storm Trooper Clone #7- Nerd, because he says he's tough, but really...If you have to tell me you're tough, you're not so much.
Tonton-Nerd, because he's a good helper monkey, and would gladly let you crawl in his stomach if it meant survival.
Light Saber-Nerd, because he's as sharp as one.

I guess that's about it, I can't remember anymore names- I am however wondering if it's true that Cliff Clavin was in one of the movies? And where was IV-VI filmed?

(Are ya happy with that Nerd?)

Posted by Loba @ 10:27 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Cliff Clavin was indeed in one of the movies. How else do you explain Vader's bad mood? And one look at the Emperor and you know he must have spent time with Cliff before arriving at the Death Star.
Lucky7

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:20 p.m. #
 

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:31 a.m. #
 

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7:56 a.m. #
 
<< Home