Monday, September 27, 2004

Star Wars

So, I saw Stars war 4-6 for the very, very first time ever this past weekend.
I liked it. The only reason I haven’t seen it before this point, is just because the later it got in life, the more it freaked people out that I hadn’t seen it. It just got to be this thing that people couldn’t believe, or whatever, and so why break it? Anywhore, I saw it. I am now going to proceed to have my friends placed into characters into which I think they match. If you have any preferences put it in the comment box, or any suggestions-go nuts.

Hans Solo: Loba, because I’m ornery (“Then see you in Hell”), and I’m super cool (ahem).
C3P0: Nerd, cause, well he’s a nerd, and C3P0 talks about binary
Lando Calrissian: Troy, because he already has the costume
Chew Bacca: Peach, my roommate, because she’s hairy, or Beatrice Arthur because she’s tall enough
Luke Skywalker: Wren, because she’s whiny.
Princess Leah: Bearded Lady, because he looks good in gold AND bikinis.
Darth Vadar: Peach, because she has asthma (I feel sorry for anyone who’s my roommate)
R2D2: Don Knotts, self-explanatory
Boba Fett: who I thought was in the movie way, way more because everyone always used to talk about how cool he was, will be Switzer, because she’s fairly close to killing someone at any given time
Captain Kirk: Future Doctor, just because I say.
Yoda: Maybe me again, because I have trouble speaking/thinking in the right order (I'm fairly certain I've suffered some sort of stroke.)
Obi Wan Kenobi: Wren, because she has a beard.

Speaking of which, Future Doctor had to do a lice check because she was working with kids on the weekend who had lice. How ironic is that? Other than that, no lice talk from bubbly apple pot pie with a brick of cheese.

Posted by Loba @ 4:09 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I'm quite saddened that I'm Luke... What the fuck is up with that? I feel that I make a better Obi Wan, because I am so wise.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:32 p.m. #
 

I was stunned to discover you had never seen a Star Wars movie. They are pretty much madatory viewing beginning at age....oh....1 month or so. :) I cna cover a few people who have never seen SW yet. I lost count but am sure I have seen each 4-6 close to 50 times.
BTW it is Pricess Leia, not Leah. Okay, I am just being nitpicky now. :)

Lucky7

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:49 p.m. #
 

Jennifer wife of the baldman says:
Psst Loba, Captain Kirk wasnt in star wars. But he might have met Luke and Hans at some point in his life, i mean you'd think he'd have run across the death star out there.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:27 p.m. #
 
<< Home