Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Why I wear a cape (and not just because I'm insanely cool)

I've recently become obsessed with rice noodles and soy crackers. Thin, thin, vermecelli rice noodles and bar-b-que flavored soy crackers.
I need some recipes for rice noodles, or even glass noodles, so if anyone has a site they like going to for recipes, please put it in the comment section, and those who know me, of course just give us a call.
My last few entries have been fairly gross, and I was thinking of toning my shit down (literally and figuratively- I'm taking Acidofolous for intestine health!). Then I thought, no fucking way man, I can't hold me back, that wouldn't be fair to my brain, my fans, or my delusions of grandeur (what could I be grandiose about if I toned my blogs down?).
I will however try and slow down whilst writing and make more sense. Ahh, who I am kidding that won't happen.

Posted by Loba @ 10:49 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

do you have syphilis?

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 2:21 p.m. #
 

My brain is swiss cheese purely for reasons relating to alcohol, fine wines with a gulpability factor, and o.ding on swiss chalet sauce.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 2:24 p.m. #
 
<< Home