Monday, October 04, 2004

1. FIRST NAME: Jennifer
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: Nope, but I go by my middle name. Which both my parents picked, and my mom picked my first name, and my dad my third.
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope, but I like looking at them.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE: Middle, cause I love to give the finger
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY: When my friend went back to med school
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING: Yes, but others don't. They're bloody cry babies 'It's too messy, I can't read it' wah wah wah
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT: Shaved (super thin) Cajun turkey
8. ANY BAD HABITS: lots
9. WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON YOUR SHELF? I don’t have embarrassing ones, I like all kinds of music, so what it if it’s not considered cool, or considered 'embarrassing', middle finger time!
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU: I think so, if I had a penchant for people who fart a lot
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL: Some times
12. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL: Yes, I have so many in my brain, I'm good at keeping them.
13. DO LOOKS MATTER: As long as you don't have a pussy eye cyst, I'm good. Generally if you're good looking on the inside, it shows through,you're your beautifulness just radiates.
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? The drink.
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My parents, but I still call it home. I would love to move back to the beaches too.
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Yes and no. I still always have a little wall up, so when I get screwed over, I don't feel as bad, because hey, I knew I would eventually. Healthy, no?
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I liked Barbie, cutting hair was fun, my cabbage patch doll, my bike (is that a toy?).
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DID YOU THINK WAS TOTALLY USELESS? French, after I came back from France, and nearly failed, because my French was 'too good'. What the hell is that?
19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL: Yes, Wren made me one after I lost mine on stupid Fat Tuesday of this year. I filed a police report and because I lost a whole knapsack worth of stuff, and the knapsack was awesome,got it on my travels,it matched my winter coat, and the only name and address in my journal was an ex-boyfriend. Eep.
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? You bet I do.
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? A sense of humour, nothing beats a good, vomit inducing, belly laugh. And big hands.
22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Loba, and as a kid, motor boat Laura
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ummm, no.
24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, I take care of my possessions.
25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? Physically yes, emotionally yes, but I also have my moments of weakness. Every stupid ass thing I've done has taught me.I fucking hope they've taught me, because if they haven't made me stronger, then they made me crazier.
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mocha almond fudge, or Half Baked.
27. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Blue, like the swirly blues in the Mediterranean Sea
29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? None.
30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Nerd, and my parents, they're traveling, I worry.
31. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The radio, as my CD player is at my parents house.
32. LAST THING YOU ATE? Nerds. Peach and wild berry flavour. I didn't brush my teeth.
33. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: My boss.
34. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? If they're smiley and happy, big, vieny hands (it's a good thing)
35. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Alrighty, gots a bit of a headache.
36. FAVORITE DRINK? Right now, black tea lemonade.
37. FAVORITE SPORTS: Swimming.
38. HAIR COLOUR? Dark brown
39. EYE COLOUR? Blue/Gray
40. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, glasses for an astigmatism.
41. SIBLINGS? One older brother, who's in Police Academy right now. That's right, police academy. Damn you Taggart!
42. FAVORITE MONTH? October
43. FAVORITE FOOD? I like chips...But a good Brie or cambert, or Muenster even, with a fresh bagguet, oh man, I just frothed myself.
44. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Good Will Hunting on A&E
45. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas morning, I'm fucking greedy
46. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS. Happy/sad endings, like Love Actually, or You Can Count on Me
47. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall, fuckers.
48. HUGS OR KISSES? Beer for my horses, whiskey for my men.
49. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
50. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's a 3M precise mousing surface (shades of blue) with a gel wrist rest.
51. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble or monopoly, but I'm dying to try 90's trivial pursuit.
52. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Good will hunting and arrested development
53. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, and warm butter.
54. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Fuck.

Posted by Loba @ 10:36 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

you shouldn't copy and paste from word dude because look at all your apostrophe's mofo. That's right. word.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:22 a.m. #
 

shit yo, it's fixed.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 11:38 a.m. #
 

Very nice site! » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:11 p.m. #
 
<< Home