Friday, October 15, 2004

I almost fell asleep in a meeting.

Holy shit and shove me in it. I almost fell asleep in a meeting. It was my boss, my nemisis and me. Nemisis is my nem, because of the rambling ways of the tounge, talking for the sake of talking, it makes me nuts! Blah, blah blah, it's a huge pet peeve. Make your point and shut it! Christ, and 'quick' meeting turns into two hours. Please, for the love of God, we know you're smart and you can do stuff (ahem), please, make your point and not point out everything else you know.
Anyhoo, about an hour into the meeting I feel the pain begin in my eyes, and I know what's coming, the droopy eyes, the head sway, the head jerk. Man alive I hate that feeling. So, I'm working my ass off to look alive and not like about to pass out. Thank goodness I have a lazy eye, so my eyes were taken care off. Stiffling the yawns wasn't toooooo bad, it was the heavy head that was hard work. I have a huge conker to begin with, imagine keeping it aloft whenst tired. Holy fuck I thought I was going to vomit with effort.
I have a very strong neck.
I made it through, now I'm nearly dying at my desk. I have a new spread sheet to make Monday. Fucking doughnuts, and the greasy ones that cause fires in the pyre.

Posted by Loba @ 3:57 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

That's so funny. I like your style Jessie.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 3:12 p.m. #
 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:53 p.m. #
 
<< Home