Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm allergic to my Sweater

So, I'm fucking allergic to my sweater.
I didn't really click into it until, wearing it home the other day, whilst driving with the window open, it started to shed. I swallowed some of it, and started sneezing and coughing and running snot.
I have a bad habit of wanting stuff badly, buying it, and then returning it. So this time I bought it, hid it in the back of my closet it so I would forget about it until the fall, and the time period in which it could be returned would pass.
The other day when I passed the store in which I bought it had a sign up saying 'wool/cashmere' blend. I wanted to see how much cashmere was in it, because it was realivtly inexpensive, and it's 5% cashmere. 28% angora. Rabbit hair. That's why it's so soft, and why my nose is running at an alarming rate, literally gushing out of my nose.
I was on a conference call sneezing my ass off and sniffling today, and yes, I wore this sweater twice to work, but once with dress pants, and today with a t-shirt and jeans. The other callers thought it was funny, so thank goodness!
Yesterday I was wearing heels, which I had trouble walking in, I looked like a drag queen in training, or Bea Arthur if you will, and I refuse to wear nylons. I also will not go bare foot in those types of shoes, so I wore knee highs, except over the course of a move and the summer, I lost on nude knee high and one black one. So I had a mismatched pair, with the elastic going. Thank goodness I had long pants! I thought it was pretty funny, certain things I'm insanely anal about, certain things, hmmmph, I don't care. Generally I'm put together, except one little thing is off. I generally disgust Wren.
SO anyhoo, I'm snotty, itchy and looking my finest I must say.
Oh, and I've discovered they're remaking Revenge of the nerds. Oh my GOD!!!!!!

Posted by Loba @ 11:42 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

i hate that bad habit of yours for returning things. Or how you spend about an hour in a store with a hole assortment of goodies in your arms that you intend on buying. Then, you decide you don't "need" any of it and leave. After an hour of shopping, you leave with nothing. It DRIVES me crazy. Crazy I tell ya, crazy!

wren

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 3:21 p.m. #
 
<< Home