Thursday, October 07, 2004

Saffron Rice

having saffron rice tonight, can't wait, I love me my saffron! Today bad it's the rarest, most (inexcusably) expensive spice on the planet. This is million dollar rice folks. It will be nice with white wine though-(hint)
Last time I had saffron, a friend made it, said it was traditional Italian pasta, called "Poor Man's Pasta", but with the price of saffron, honestly I don't know how it could've been "poor man's pasta". I guess if these people were buying saffron, it would make them poor...
anyfuck, it's good shit.
Going to a fall fair too. Wren likes to make fun of the carny's, I just follow the code of the carny's. Every bearded lady for themselves. Take that seven faced man! Yeah, I don't know either, what the hell I'm talking about.
I have a bad ass headache.
I like goat cheese.
Tomorrow we're going to Niagara on the Lake, maybe I'll find some fine wine there to assist in backyard wrestling. It lubes up the joints and all, don't you know.

Posted by Loba @ 11:39 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

wren:
well, I do like saffron rice as well and I LOVE Niagara on the Lake. That will be a nice little day trip, especially this time of year with the leaves and all...
And I don't like to make fun of the carny's. They scare me with their quebecois accents and their toothless smiles.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:06 p.m. #
 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:11 p.m. #
 

What a great site » » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:03 a.m. #
 
<< Home