Thursday, October 21, 2004

Weekday surprise

Had the best surprise ever Tuesday night.
I was wondering around upstairs at our place, I had just made hot chocolate and I was going to eat some yucky, but healthy, cookies. I was sort of grumpy too. I was not feeling well at all. I even missed a dinner at my parents due to feeling like a pile of runny shit.
The door bell rang, so I was trying to decide if I was going to answer it or not. I decided to because I thought it may be Peach without her keys, she's working retardedly late see, and low and behold, it was NERD! He happened to have Wednesday off, so he decided to come and see me! I wasn't grumpy after that. He sang me songs and made me martinis, and I went to bed rip roaring drunk, humming a tune about wooden pickles.
Wednesday I woke up, surprisingly not hung over, but it may have been all of the hair of the dogs I drank to get me going, and I knew I'd be coming home to my lovely nerd Wednesday night. When I came home from work, Mahattan's were waiting for me, and Nerd was singing about beans. He bought us a fire place set, and we spit alcool into the fire for fun whilst singing of talking walnuts and fighting gorilla's.
Last night, the freak below my room was noisy again. I think I may have to stab him in the gut with my shive that I smuggled out of jail when my sentance was over. It sure came in handy at my incarceration, so why not now?
Nerd went home early, early this morning, after making me a batch of bloody mary's for me to have when I got ready for work. All and all, it was a good mid-week.
I'm now going into detox. I may not be able to update for a while....

Posted by Loba @ 2:49 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

<< Home