Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Well, My Word...

Ok, so, we have this God fearing/loving woman in the doughnut factory. She's lovely and sweet, a little older, and Wren and I call her M-Cat (on the prowl). Or Dude. Either one, she loves it.
Anywhore, she was in the lunch room today, had a bag of salad, and said "I'm eating a bush today for lunch". Wren and I went nuts, we were laughing so hard. M-Cat was like "You want some bush? You know you're jealous of my bush". At this point Switzer starts to choke. I thought I was going to pass out with laughter, and then got a little afraid because there was NO WAY I was going to explain "bush" to M-Cat on the Prowl.
So lunch continues, nosy McGee keeps listening into our conversation, so Wren and I talk about kids who have had there fingers cut off while babysitting them, or a concert pianist that Wren knew whom lost her finger in a door slamming incident.
This was because I had taken a knife with me to the table to cut my apple and Kermit was like (in all pinched up snotty voice) "oh, you're the one hogging the knife". I looked her in the eye and said "better believe it" and then ignored her as she talked about, with her mouth full mind you, having to use a different knife to cut her tomatoes and whatever, again, was ignoring her. Actually, the rage was building so I was concentrating on being calm and not stabbing her, so I couldn't really listen....Now when she stares at me, or listens in on my conversations I say "what?", or "I'm not talking to you" Christ!
Again, anyhoo, back to the M-Cat and bush incident. M-cat was saying how tasty her bush was with dressing on it. Oh, lord, does it get any easier?
So when M cat is leaving the lunch room, she's winks and says, "I'm not that old, I know what's what." I nearly fell out of my chair with pride, and/or shame, but it was still great, and I think it's pride that I felt for that saucy minx M-Cat, we're teaching her well. She's a good little jedi, no whining, crying, or anything! She'll be throwing kermit over her head soon with some sort of mind meld, and I can't wait!

Posted by Loba @ 2:55 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

lordy, that was so funny. Funny how you choked on your apple and funny how I couldn't stop laughing and funny how she kept talking about how good her bush tasted. God love that woman.

-wren-

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:20 p.m. #
 

Well, it's a good possiblitly, we just didn't know what to do, so we laughed and laughed, choked on a bit of apple, and possibly a pube.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 4:06 p.m. #
 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:43 a.m. #
 
<< Home