Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What a weekend!

Sooo, I had a disgustingly good weekend. I'm disgustingly happy. I make myself sick. Sick with happiness, saffron and tea. Possibly a bit of rye too.
Anyhoo, had a very relaxing weekend, spent it with the lovely Nerd, relaxing, chilling out, maxing outside by the pool.
Some funny shit happened this weekend, but I'm not allowed to write about it. Although walking home from the buck and doe, Nerd pushed me and I fell onto the boulvard and almost rolled onto the road. That was fun. I bought some honey for my mom, that's pretty funny. If you're stupid.
I listened to BA Baracus all the way home though last night and sang my head off. It made for a difficult drive near the end, but I pushed on through and only pissed my pants once-when my head first fell off.
Peach got an amazing haircut.

Posted by Loba @ 1:52 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You are allowed to be disgustingly happy. It's alright.
now, tell me what happened that you can't write about. TELL ME NOW!

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 3:20 p.m. #
 

I already told you...
It's just weird, you know, these feelings of calm.

GAS

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:39 p.m. #
 

Well Dwayne-I figured your new line of work was yours to tell about.
Hey Dwayne, can I get the song list's for the QoM cd's? Thanks, you're a real peach.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 8:42 a.m. #
 
<< Home