Friday, October 08, 2004

Wipe your face, there's egg all over it, you're disgusting

That's what I said to Nerd this morning, after he made me lemonade and toast.
I'm not a morning person.

The saffron rice fucking kicked some serious ass. Fuck me it was so fucking good. Holy shit and shove me in it, it was fucking awesome. As a part time food critic, I highly recommend saffron rice.

Today we're going to have it cold, as salad if you will, in Nagara on the Lake. I would like to add shrimp to it, but that will kill poor Nerd, so for now, I won't.

I'm not much of a day person either.

Posted by Loba @ 9:24 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I am sure he would love shrimp and highly doubt it would kill him. Well, it might. But you never know till you try.
:)

Lucky7

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:12 p.m. #
 

unfortunatly Nerd is allergic is to seafood-

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 11:37 p.m. #
 

We don't want you dead. We simply enjoy seeing you flop around on the floor in seafod spasms. ;)
Lucky7

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:54 p.m. #
 
<< Home