Monday, November 01, 2004

ear infection

exsqueeze me, I cunt hear you, I have a ear infucktion.

It turns out I have an ear infection. I've had it for some time too. I just have so many things wrong with me, general aches and pains, general malaise and what not, I sort of figured that was what was going on with me. As it turns out, it wasn't. I happened to be at the doctors and mentioned it, and he was like, "it's red and swollen in there, you have an ear infection." Well I'll be!
It's strange, I never even thought of that. I don't know why, I had so many when I was a kid. I guess I just figured it was a kid thing-stupid I know. I just remember as a child lying in bed in excrutiating pain, not like the dull ache I've had for a few months now.
It's also my going deaf ear, so again, I didn't think much of it. It's being treated now-with Bourbon.

Posted by Loba @ 2:12 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

If I had your immune system, I think I'd be dead by now. Cuz you're stronger than I.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:39 p.m. #
 

I have the constitution of Bea Arthur. Rrrraaah.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:09 p.m. #
 

This is very interesting site... » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:46 a.m. #
 
<< Home