Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I saw a celebrity! I think

I think I saw a former tennis star today get off the parking elevator today. Martina Navratalova. Of course if it was her, I think she would take the stairs and not the elevator, but being a former jock myself, I occasionally take the elevator too, so I understand where she's coming from.
It also could have been Carling Bassat (now there was a made for tv movie star if I ever saw one. Such good cross over potential as an athlete and an actress who plays a tennis star on tv.)

Posted by Loba @ 11:54 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

i took the stairs today.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:03 p.m. #
 

Where did you find it? Interesting read Does prozac interfere with provigil provigil for depression treatment

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:55 p.m. #
 
<< Home