Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Man Alive

it's just one of those fucking days were everyone (up to and including myself) seems extra idiotic. Fuckity fuck fuck.
Why would someone on the other side of the country send me stuff to print off to fed ex to them? Why?
Why would someone call me repeatly asking the same stupid question in 20 different ways, and I can only give them the same answer over and over again? Why would you call without replicating your computer, because I've already told you REPEATLY that I sent the information requested. WHY WOULD YOU CALL OTHER PEOPLE ASK THEM TO DO THE SAME THING AND FUCK EVERYONE UP BECAUSE YOU'RE CONFUSED AND CAN'T EXPLAIN PROPERLY WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU'RE AN IDIOT?.
Hmmmm, I think I'm angrier than I knew. It would however explain the steam coming out of my ears and the mild taste of piss in my mouth.

Posted by Loba @ 3:34 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

It's amazing how smart people become stupid when someone is helping them, isn't it? They lose all sense of how to operate their doughnut machines and expect you to bake a batch in your factory and send the the little f*ckers across the country. How's that for loss of productivity? Must remember not to think for myself..."the man" does it for me.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:53 a.m. #
 
<< Home