Thursday, November 04, 2004

Mascara

I'm a bit of a make up whore. I love playing with it, colours, textures, etc.
In actuality I don't wear a lot of it, but like to wear some basics most of the time. These would include base (either foundation or concellor) chap stick/gloss and mascara.
Today I forgot to but mascara on. I use a eyelash curler, and I forgot to do that too, but anyway-I'm searching for the perfect mascara.
It doesn't have to be the curling kind, just something that doesn't smudge. That's very, very important. I have dark enough circles under my eyes, I don't need black smudges under there too.
Powder does help prevent some smudging, but not all of it. I hate water proof mascara, so bad for your lashes! I loke Mosscara by Aveda and Lash Fantasy by revlon, but I want something I really, really love. There are certain products that catch me, and I will buy again and again, but since I'm such a whore for products it really takes a lot for me to come back to it twice.
If anyone has a recommendation, PLEASE let me know.
Today, by mistake, I called my former boss "dear". Ooops.
I said "what's going on dear?". He's been grumpy and he walks to clear his head, and I just causally said it, and then back peddled my ass out of it. Anyhoo, he just blushed and said not to worry about it.
Wren has been stinking up this joint pretty bad.

Posted by Loba @ 3:04 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Loba what is "concellor"? I think that's closer to someone who works at a camp then something you put on your face...the dictionary is your friend...do not run from it.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:26 p.m. #
 
<< Home