Tuesday, November 16, 2004

moving

the doughnut factory is moving, everyone is in a tizzy, it's noisy and sweaty and piled up mass of rhea.
Been given a new assignment that has to be sent out Thursday, and i don't understand it, boss is away (when is she here really?), don't have access to the computer on Friday as that's the big day, so have to have everything done Thursday. Fuck.
Anywhore, Nerd will be here Friday, Peach and I are going shopping, and Saturday I'm having my hair cut. Always in enjoy the cut.
My side bum hurts, went for a longer run last night, and was going to go this morning, but Peach was out of it, so I said, go back to sleep, and then I went back to bed, so after work it is.
Fell asleep watching a re-run of CSI, I always do that now, I vaugly remember watching it when it first came out, but now I need to see it again, because I can't remember it.
FUCKING BEEF BURRITO'S AND CHICKEN CHIMMICHONGAS.

Posted by Loba @ 3:15 p.m.