Thursday, November 11, 2004

Panths

It'ths pretty hard for me to find panths that fit correctly. I think it's my long body and gorilla type short legths that make it thso difficult.
When I find panths that fit, I buy a couple of pairths generally. Recently I did thisth and I think the second pair was marked incorrectly because they are so tight I've got camel toe, and if I'm not careful it may turn into corn relisth camel toe! I don't know why thisth isth, one pair tight and the other pair lovely. I like the other pair thso much I wrote about them justh lasth week (I think it was lasth week). Anywhore, I'll work on sthregthing them out, and in the mean time I hope I don't give mythself a corn relisth camel toe in the making.
I'm althso working on my lispth.

Posted by Loba @ 11:02 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

you poor thing

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:03 a.m. #
 

This is very interesting site... » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:36 a.m. #
 
<< Home