Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bathroom Door

At our new office the locks on the bathroom doors don't work, or line up, and some of the doors are all bent. Plus there are no heating vents in the bathroom so it gets pretty freezing in there and it smells like one of our doughnut factories because they use the same deorderizer. Wren used to work there.
Anyhoo, they took a door off one of the stalls and it's just leaning against the wall, so I thought it would be pretty funny, during one of my episodes if I used that stall. And then hopefully kermit will come in, see me on the loo, pass out and hit her head on the way down, and then I can use her wig to wipe the toilet bowl.
It would also be funny if I just held the door in front of me whilst I was on the loo and said "Don't mind me" to anyone who came in.

Here's a funny expression- Pop a boner. As in "Today, I tried on a new dress and my significant other popped a boner." Just like pop a wheely, the imagery is the same.

Posted by Loba @ 9:22 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

oh loba, you make me lol, then boner and kermit look over and wonder if I'm insane. If only kermit knew that I was lol-ing over the image of her passing out on account of your exploding doom and using her wig to wipe yer ass. ah, fun times.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 10:04 a.m. #
 

great really great - your weird

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:07 a.m. #
 
<< Home