Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Office etiquette

1. When the second floor is NOT getting heat during a snow storm, don't come down and say how cold it is, I(WE) know how cold it is, half of us are wearing scarves and jackets looking like Relic from the beachcombers.
2. Do not touch one's mouse pad just because it "looks neat", especially one said one is USING HER MOUSE! Personal space folks.
3. Do not walk around one's area saying "wow, it's so cold, how do you work here?" and proceed to snoop through co-workers desks. I know it's cold, do see my SCARF tied around my neck and shoulders because it's so cold?

On a sillier note, I'm going to file a workers comp claim for frost bite on my ass. Not only do we not have heat on the second floor, even when we do, the bathroom does not have heat and it's FREEZING and sitting down is painful, and the amount I go in one day....Christ. Plus there's no hot water in the bathroom so washing one's hand is painful too. Freezing water on already frozen hands is NOT refreshing.

On a lighter note I sneezed all over my computer, then, I sneezed ho cho all over my key board. I swear to fucking god the fun NEVER, EVER stops at the doughnut factory.

Posted by Loba @ 11:57 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

you sneeze too much. i hate when i sneeze and stuff flies out. not snot stuff, but like food and drink. my keyboard is so filthy i need a new one. the keys keep getting stuck.
peace, yo
wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:37 p.m. #
 
<< Home