Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What I would say to Magnum PI

When I meet Magnum, I will say, "I can't wait to get your ghetto love." It ain't no big thang G, shit yo.

Posted by Loba @ 1:17 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Great Blog! I also have a site about chocolate fondue strawberries
. You can check it out at chocolate fondue strawberries


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:07 a.m. #
 

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of yo momma joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:08 p.m. #
 

hey speaking of free things try eyes on the prizeblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:53 p.m. #
 

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:56 p.m. #
 
<< Home