Tuesday, January 18, 2005

bum tit tit, bum tit tit

Why I’m not ready to be a mom-
I was with Wren, at Thyme Maternity AGAIN, and I pointed out a shirt that had zippers down the side. Cool, I said to Wren, you can rub you're belly when ever you want on the actual skin and that'll be nice feeling and good for the baby. You don't have to stick your hands up your shirt and have weirdo's looking at you. Unzip and rub away (Wren used to be a male prostitute, so that's a sentence she's used to doing/saying).

We got to the counter, and the cashier was like, that's a nice nursing shirt.

Ooops, the zippers are for your titties, not your grubby hands for rubbin’.

Posted by Loba @ 2:56 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

remember the time we were in the maternity store and you saw a shirt with side zippers for rubbing the belly? remember that? yeah, that was fun...

the shirt's going back. I'm dragging you with me. Muhahaha.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:11 p.m. #
 
<< Home