Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Could you imagine...?

If Dolly Parton, Bea Arthur, Don Knotts, Mr. T and Magnum (with Higgy Baby and TC included, but no ugly, stupid Rick and his tight jeans) all had a show together, I think I would vomit, pass out and then DROWNED in my own puke from excitement.
Imagine the ass whoppin's, crime solving/fighting, tender moments between Bea and her side kick Don, Higgy Baby and Dolly trying to introduce each other to their competly seperate and different worlds-which in the end they realize everyone deep down inside comes from the same place, how TC and Mr. T would be the best bouncer and helicopter pilot ever and Magnum would pistol whip Mr. T to get him to fly every week (none of the crazy trying to get T to eat poison hamburgers) while T would be saying he's patented "I ain't afraid of no monkey's and I ain't afraid of no flying!".
Oh, the sheer joy of this show is making me wet as spring! Every week they could have a guest star like Howard Cosell, John Davidson, Pee Wee Herman, Will Ferrel (as a wacky butler), George Pupard, Steely Dan, April Wine, Biz Markie, oh sweet jesus I'm swooning, I've gots to go.

Posted by Loba @ 4:17 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Biz Markie just reminded me of Markie Post - and her mullet 'do from Night court.
What ever happened to Harry Anderson?

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:33 p.m. #
 
<< Home