Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Drunk Ebaying

Soooo, one night, I was surprisingly drunk, and scoping out the old ebay, and low and behold, I come across a pretty skirt, and low and behold, maybe I should bid on it, and low and behold, I fucking did and bloody hell, bid high, and 6 days later I have me a brand spanking new skirt from Banana Republic, NWT as they say on the 'Bay. In the wrong size.
For the past month I've renewed my efforts at the gym and now Peach has joined, so that's cool we can go together, and Nerd and I are trying to eat better (him avoiding the candy me avoiding the salt), so that's helpful, not because of the skirt-but fuck me it's one more reason to add to the list of why I should excerise more.
Now that I have the fucking skirt in a size too small I can hang it in my bedroom as extra motivation.
Christ almighty, you'd think I'd better, but at least I wasn't making drunken phone calls to ex's (cringe)!!!!!

Posted by Loba @ 2:24 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

you never know, it just might fit once it arrives!!! i keep the faith.

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:30 p.m. #
 
<< Home