Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Gimpy at Large

Gimpy, a co-worker with a bum leg, has been telling me about the colonics, wild sex from chandeliers they are no longer having, and smoking joints and seeing dead people.
I don't know if Gimpy is trying to act young, or is desperately clinging to her youth, or thinking she sounds cool (she also has many gay friends, I'm not sure why she points that out so much, there's nothing wrong with it, but she'll say "I went out with my gay decorator" or "My gay friend and I..." "Gay, that's what my friend is" weird shit like that. I don't say "So myt pal Wren, the fucktard, and I went for drinks" or "I'm going out with my pal, Dickdrip, to buy cheese" I don't think it's a necessary descriptor), but it's so not graceful or very work appropriate for that matter, and frankly, more than anything, it's disturbing. Who really wants to visualize (because that's what happens to me, someone tells me something and I immediately visualize it) an older lady with a shriveled leg hanging off a chandelier with a joint hanging out of her mouth and a colonic tube out her bum-bum.
You know, I certainly don't.

I think I've become the palest person I know. Nerd is fairly white, but he's got a pink hue to him (it must be the Avanti), but fuck and a half, I'm pure white. Creepy white. I'm going to tell my boss I have severe anemia and see if I can get some STD (that would be SHORT TERM DISABILITY). I probably am suffering from it anyway, because I don't eat red meat (mainly because it upsets the old IBS, I used to have to eat it because I really did have bad anemia), and beans and leafy green vegetables (again, upsetting to the old descending colon)...Why do you think I'm called Green Apple Splatters? (childhood nickname-motor boat).

Posted by Loba @ 2:26 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

yeah, it must be her meds because she's just getting weirder and weirder.

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 2:52 p.m. #
 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.videoslots6.info

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:10 p.m. #
 
<< Home