Monday, January 10, 2005

A Long Over due update

Yes, I know I need to update, but today I'm in a crabby ass mood, so you've been warned.
I was sick as ass over the holidays, and still feel shitty. It's probably just working in a fucking doughnut factory that's making me miserable, because this past weekend I saw nerd, and nearly puked Friday night I was so excited.

*Ernest Bourgnign in Magnum PI rocks some serious fucking ass.
*D-I-V-O-R-C-E is the funniest fucking song ever from Dolly Parton. C-U-S-T-O-D-Y doesn't spell fun or birthday for little J-O-E, and Dolly can't spell away the hurt dripping down her cheek, it's going to be H-E-DOUBLE L, for her and little J-O-E. Classic.
*I love Magnum
*TVP (or as I call it PVC) is really good in spaghetti sauce, chili and taco's.
* I like hashbrowns.
*I made up a dance routine to the song 9-5 and I'm thinking about going on tour again, as my last tour was very, very successful with the song Gloria and it's interprative dance. It had a few revivals.
*Harold and Kumar go to White Castle is a funny fucking movie, as is Shaun of the Dead.
*I love Magnum.
*Matt and Nat purses are awesome, and so is the food network.
*Mr. T is pretty fucking funny too.

Posted by Loba @ 2:39 p.m.