Friday, January 28, 2005

My Magnum

My wonderful Nerd agreed to put this up for me, due to the fact that it doesn't take much to amuse me, and what's funnier than a 'stache? A 'stache attached to a Stanley!
I think Nerd, Don Knotts, and the Chimp from Any Which Way but Loose should solve crimes together.
THE Magnum PI could be a technical advisor, and Higgins got make guest shots, and Bea Arthur would be the love interest. Oh, and Reba McIntyre would sing the intro. She would re-work the Star Trek Voyager song, as it's ever so popular.


Posted by Loba @ 4:11 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

sweet jesus

Posted by Blogger browneyedwren @ 4:16 p.m. #
 

This is why I love my little nerd, he's all about being lovely, and posting his pretty face with an ugly 'stache.
Love you!

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 4:23 p.m. #
 

Wife of the Rambling Bald Man said
He looks just like my cousin Matthew.
I dont see Tom in him, but love is blind.
At least he has all his teeth. I will never forget one guy who send me his picture. I thought i would go blind as a safety procaution. Someone had beaten the hell out of him with an ugly stick.
Then i got the picture of my lovie :)Someone had beaten the crap outa him with a broom handle :)ME!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:43 p.m. #
 
<< Home