Friday, January 28, 2005

A new cd

In the spirit of valentines day, I'm making a new cd. All Loba, All the Time. It will include an instructional video for interpretive dance moves-including all time favorites Gloria and 9-5.

Actually, it's really in the spirit of about this time last year I was sitting on my apartment floor, drinking a bottle of wine and a having a bag of ketchup chips for dinner, watching Predator for valentines day. I had been stood up. Good times. Wren was convinced I was going to die, or kill someone, but then she found me Nerd, and now I'm calm. How scary is this calm? I can only imagine her fear from last year!

Anywhore, I asked for some songs from Peach, my roommate, and she suggested Beth by Kiss and Angel by Aerosmith.

I promptly kicked her out and am now looking for a new roommate.

Any all time favorite slowish songs?

Posted by Loba @ 10:07 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

You have to rememeber that peach grew up in ORILLIA.

I was scared for you last year. Terribley afraid. I remember for two weeks straight you thought it was okay to eat thai curry rice chips and goat cheese for dinner. I'm sure more than once you passed out with the bag of chips open and the goat cheese ending up on the floor.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:19 a.m. #
 

the thai rice crackers and goat cheese were in the summer, not in the winter. It was before my downfall. Maybe it was the reason for my downfall-too much cheese.
My limp passed out body that would call you drunk and ask what I should do about the creepy person buying me drinks....or just random calls screaming into the phone. Good times.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:24 a.m. #
 

oh and they were THAI RICE CRACKERS!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:25 a.m. #
 

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:34 a.m. #
 
<< Home