Monday, January 24, 2005

oh my god

This doughnut maker who sits in an area near my region won't shut the fuck up. I hate external monologue that they have with the computer, email, keyboard, desk, etc.
I also don't like the fact that I can taste your perfume from 20 feet away.
I was also asked if I was Greek today! What the heck does that mean? I'm not, but why does that matter? Why do people ask that? What the heck?
I need out. And fast!
There are about 4/5 preggos and I think I'll get me self knocked up just so I have an out. Maybe I can pass off my pot belly as human (it does talk to me after all), and then I can go on leave, but then, reveal I'm not pregnant, just crazy, so I can go on LTD. Hmmm, this plan is sounding better and better by the second.

Posted by Loba @ 11:14 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:21 p.m. #
 
<< Home