Friday, January 28, 2005

Surreal Life

Last Sunday I came upstairs, and Nerd was watching the Surreal Life. I've never really been able to watch it, as it's too cringe worthy embarrassing for all those whore's involved. It makes me sick to my stomach what people will do for fame/TV face time.
I do read about it from time to time in EW, so I know about it and it's going on's. As well, during my incessant channel surfing I will stop for a moment to watch and then promptly burst into tears.
Well, Nerd was watching it, and Drago's wife (Brigette Neilson from Rocky 4) and Flavor Flav. are on it (this being Canada we're about a season/year behind with all the rocking shows on MTV, but Much is being reformatted into trash, so I'm not worried we'll be all caught up to date soon.)
Well, Mrs. Drago has been doing some hard ass living, she looks like she's from Hamilton! Eep. And then her and Mr. F starting getting it on, and she's drunk, and says she's European and that's what Europeans do, and Uncle Jesse is concerned and sickened at the same time, and Charo (a world renowned classical guitarist, I shit you not) is wearing a big furry hat, and then I passed out, as Mrs. Drago told Mr. F not to use his teeth there.
So weird and wrong, and just so fucked up. Almost as fucked as my roommate liking the song Beth and Angel (kiss and areosmtih)

Posted by Loba @ 10:44 a.m.