Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wet as Spring

So I made Wren wet as spring for a second day in a row-I tried on rings again today.
She loves diamonds so much she gets high from these outings and who am I to deny this?
I actually got pretty excited today too, it was a lot of fun.
Except when I tried on the blood diamonds and felt sick to my stomach.
I basically know nothing about diamonds, Wren does, but at this particular jeweler they were cloudy and gross, and as it turns out-blood diamonds.
The sales person at this place was pushy and annoying too. She didn't listen to a word I said, or to Wren, and then she said, when is the wedding date?
Lady, are you fucking crazy? Clearly there isn't a date, I'm out looking for the ring, not the Nerd, and we aren't even close to being engaged! I'm the crazy one getting caught up in the lust of diamonds and Wren getting off as she walks around the store.
I ripped up her card.
The other place though had a very nice lady, and Wren got her band there, AND talked down the price! What could be better than that?
You know though, cinnamon pop tarts are pretty good.
And so are stuff crust pizza's with mushrooms.
So are loud farts when you're trying to sleep, and they are so loud you're stunned into silence (I think that's the only time Nerd has gotten me to shut up. I'm sure he would've love to shut me up many other times, but now he knows the trick is to have a super sonic fart.)
Any sentence containing the word limp body is pretty funny/good too.
And this weird show on the cbc with puppets that have bizzare voices, that's good too. Like really good. I need to find out the name of that show...

Posted by Loba @ 2:24 p.m.