Wednesday, February 09, 2005

1. Song that sounds like happy feels
Wouldn't it be Nice-Beach Boys

2. Earliest Memory
Safety Dance-Men without Hats (first video, earliest would prob. be Ann Murray there's an Elephant in my tub)

3. Last CD You Bought
Joss Stone, Soul Sessions


4. Reminds You of School
Jump Around-House of Pain

5. Total Music Files on Your PC
buuuhhhh.....(I don't have a computer)


6. Song for Listening to Repeatedly When Depressed
Come Pick Me Up-Ryan Adams

7. Song That Sounds British But Isn’t
Somebody Told Me-The Killers

8. Song You Love, Band You Hate
Dirty-Christina Agulara

9. A Favorite Song From the Past That Took Ages to Track Down
I can't remember the name, british band, uggg! It's making me crazy-I'll find it and post it later.


10. Bought the Album for One Good Song
So many when I was younger, before the internet and access to Nerd's computer, but once, I did it for Coldplay-due to Yellow, and the whole album fucking ROCKED!

11. Worst Song to Get Stuck in Your Head
I'se the Buys (that builds the boat, I'se the Buys that sails her...)

12. Best Song to Dump a Beer on Someone’s Head To, Then Storm Out of the Bar
Eye of the Tiger-Survivor
or
It's a New Day-Nina Simone

Posted by Loba @ 2:32 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

dude-so's your spelling of just! (just teasing you)
Seriously, I was happy with atari and a PET computer as a child, why ruin a good memory with these new fangled contraptions called laptops and PCs?

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 8:52 a.m. #
 
<< Home