Monday, February 14, 2005

1.Starting with your head down to your toes, what health/beauty products have you used/applied to your body so far today? [For example, shampoo, toothpaste, makeup, cologne/perfume, nail polish, etc.]
Shampoo, panteen for brunettes, shampoo and conditioner, dove body wash, crest toothpaste:mint, Nivea combo skin face wash, Dove Anti-Persperant, Aveda phomilliant and Aveda Light Elements Finishing solution, Revlon New Complexion Dual Finish Makeup (SPF15), H&M great eyeshadow (that I got in England), Maybelline 5x the Volume massacara in very black, Rosebud lipbalm.


2.Do you have a ritual when you take a shower, such as washing your hair first or maybe even brushing your teeth in the shower? If so, what? Do you prefer baths or showers?
I wash and condition my hair first thing in the shower so I can make sure I rinse everything out by the end (thick hair), wash my body, brush my teeth (the shower is a great water pick), wash my face, final rinse of hair (if I’m up to it-with cold water). I love baths, but for relaxing, not cleanings. Everything has it’s time and place in the shower-it’s a ritual I’ve followed for as long as I can remember.

3.How do you get yourself up and going in the mornings? Coffee? A hot shower? Breakfast? Would you consider yourself a morning person at all? When do you usually get up? I am NOT a morning person, especially if I’m alone, I’m SOOOO grumpy and slow moving, now that I’m not a teenager I try not to inflict in on others. Coffee in the morning at work with my co-workers and checking emails/blogs, gets me ready for the day.

4. Do you normally eat breakfast? What do you usually have? Do you usually make it at home or go out for breakfast, or do you prefer not to eat breakfast? I’m bad, I normally don’t eat breakfast-except on weekends, when we generally go out for brunch at least one day. I’ve never been able to eat a breakfast very well, even as a kid-which would make my mom bonkers. I really try to eat, a piece of fruit or a bagel, but it’s usually not until after my first coffee. I try to have juice at home when I’m getting ready, just to try and get some vitamin C.

5. What does your alarm clock sound like? A buzzer, music, or something else? Do you ever set your clock fast so that you push yourself to get ready sooner? Are you usually on time, late, or somewhere in-between? My alarm clock is a buzzer, as music would not wake me up, and I need to set it up across the room because I hit snooze way too much. I am never, ever late, I’m usually early, by a good ten minutes. A few times the past couple of weeks, I’ve been so early, I’ve sat in my car listening the radio so I don’t show up too early.

Posted by Loba @ 1:36 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Wife of a Bald Man said
My God, i think we are twins!! I thought i was the crabbiest person in the morning, but that all changed when i started to live with someone. I really try not to be crabby. You'd have to ask him if i am. I dont think so, cause he stays with me.
Maybe,,,,,,,,

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:22 p.m. #
 
<< Home