Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dancing Queen

Dance Routines that I have down pat-

1.Gloria (the first, the last, the everything classic)
2.9-5, pretty much nothing can beat Dolly (she’s going to be on Reba soon, and I think I may just pass out from the sheer joy/pleasure of it)

Dance Routines that I’m cultivating-
1.Working for the Weekend (it’s sort of lyrically all over the place, and really, you can’t beat the routine the Chris Farley routine, so I’ll make it more of a tribute)
2.Don’t stop Moving-one should never, ever dismiss S Club 7, one should however dismiss the reformed S Club, and the ‘new version’ S Club 7: the new school (what? Is it like the new generation of Degrassi? Crappy, but just crappy, not like the crappy but can’t stop watching it- that is the original Degrassi St, Jr. High and High School. Yeah, that’s what I thought.)

I read that they are going to reform Menudo, via a reality show. I remember the Saturday morning cartoons that would play Menudo videos at the end. Apparently when the members reach 17 they are kicked out and new younger ones were brought in. I wonder, since it’s been about 20 years, if they’ll kick out the 13 year olds, as our society so values youth that the age to adulthood has dropped so dramatically that you’re pretty much a senior/write off at age 20. Look to the Brittany as a prime example. She’s over the hill and a has been by 21….
I hate Menudo, so whatever man, WHATEVER.

I like oreo cookies though.

Posted by Loba @ 3:52 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

you like oreo cookies?
ugh.
i hate oreos.
bew

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:02 p.m. #
 
<< Home