Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I like oreo cookies-they have new vanilla one's I'd like to try.

Friday night, went out with some pals, dinner and drinks, which was nice.
I was a little hyper, due to the fact that I had a crappy week, and was in a super bad mood, and decided to blow off some steam. (who by the by throws their neighbor's garbage cans into the middle of their driveway so I have to get out and move them before I can pull in? Shit ass who only shovel their side of the deck, that's who!!! Fucktards)
Had some good times at the dinner part, The Dish was quite the trooper, just finishing a week of 12 hour shifts, and still going out for dinner-and then her and I went dancing.

Which lasted for 5 minutes.

I used to love to go out dancing on the weekends, blow of excess energy-but I lasted all of five minutes before I couldn't take the crappy music, young kids in skimpy clothes, and the possibility of seeing my little neighbor who frequents the joint! All these tiny girls in pants where you could see the pubic line, and I'm there in my twin set and orthodic shoes...
I think that I'll stick to making up interpretive dances and performing them at the cottage, because it DID NOT go over well Friday night. I sent some oddly orange tanned girls screaming, and overly gelled boys cowering in their kicks.
I'm not old, but I think I'll stick to dinner and drinks, a bit of pub life, and then slip out the door at 10.23pm without anyone noticing.
Except maybe for Nerd when he notices he's sitting at the pub without me, but that'll take him a while to figure out. Enough time for me to get home and fall asleep and he can join me and snore all he wants after I'm asleep.
I'm pretty ornery, I think I'll tap into my inner Waylon Jennings and go get into some bar room brawls. Me and Willie Nelson will be UNSTOPPABLE!

Posted by Loba @ 9:40 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Last year at this time I was worried sick about you - not because you were ornery, but because you were out of control, on your way to becoming a full fledged crazy alcoholic living a life of complete lonliness. Now I'm worried because you are happy with your life with the nerd, but all other things make you absolutley miserable and it's scaring me. I think you're gonna blow.
bew

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:49 p.m. #
 

I DON'T!!!
I enjoy the anger and my Waylon Jennings side of life.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 2:55 p.m. #
 

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4:44 p.m. #
 

pet insurance This credit card will help you obtain a reduce level at the insurer you choose to use. It is essential to be familiar with these types of adjustments when you are considering re-registration. Just like people have a wellness plan pets need one too.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:14 a.m. #
 
<< Home