Monday, February 28, 2005

oh man, it worked!

Look wbat I can do!
I don't know how I did it, but I did!
I just copy and pasted the previous entry, and it worked. I thought I fucked up, and it was just going to be a lot of stupid html, but it worked when I published it!
It's kind of neat site-check it out.
My rejected crayon colour is based on my underwear colour.
I could go on and on about how appropriate the colour is, due to the fact of IBS and green apple splatters, but I won't.
I'm almost a nerd! From cutting and pasting-or in my case, not eating the paste and keeping my helmet on!

Posted by Loba @ 2:51 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

I am SOOOOO friggen proud of you!!!
Good work LG, good work!!

Wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:23 p.m. #
 

Seriously, it WAS cut and past. I'm not a nerd. In fact, I have a nerd smashing rock.
Just be proud that I didn't cry at my desk today.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 4:53 p.m. #
 

natural health care miami, natural health care miami, natural health care miami, ... that's all this site is about natural health care miami

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:30 a.m. #
 
<< Home