Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The Caffe Latte has KICKED in.

So, I’ve decided waiting for an interview call back is like waiting for a guy you really like to call you back. ESPECIALLY when you’ve been told it’s down to you and one other person, and they call you to make sure it’s ok to check your references (they haven’t called the references though)

“It's ok baby, I really do like you” as you let the boy slip his hand down the front of your pants-and the next day you're feeling all confident, sasified and well liked. A week goes by and you don’t hear from them, you try and act all cool, but slowly, ever so slowly our eye begins to twitch, your formerly straight hair curls on it’s own, and all this pressure in your head is growing as you wait for them to call you. Also, you become a raging alcoholic.

Similar to the interview, they call you two days after your interview, tell you it’s between you and someone else and they’d like to call your references, and over a week goes by-and zip happens. So you begin to question yourself, just like when a guy says he'll call and he doesn't. Aren't I good enough? What could have I said better? Should I have smiled more? Laughed at their jokes harder? Touched their penis with my tounge?

The other thing is I just drank a large café latte, and now I’m over anxious, high on cold meds, and spacey from McTaggert’s perfume, so everything is super amplified.

The long weekend just passed though, so I’m going to wait until tomorrow until I call them, or show up on John’s doorstop…. I mean, call the HR lady.

Posted by Loba @ 3:27 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Great blog! I also have a site about waterskiing opportunities
. You can check it out at waterskiing opportunities
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:27 p.m. #
 
<< Home