Friday, March 04, 2005

Licks nature burger

It's so yummy,
but makes my tummy
do things that aren't pretty,
sometimes, down right gritty.


Fuck I'm good.

Another thing on A-Team last night, the doctor that was operating on BA thought he was in a gang because "He's wearing a lot of gold, has a Mohawk and his manners are deplorable."
Poor BA, he's afraid of flying and monkeys, and is oft mistaken for a gang member. Whilst he does belong to a band of outlaws, they do good in the world, not evil!

So the shoes that Peach and I were kicking around were our downstairs neighbour. The fellow I refer to as Loud Masturbater. LM for short. He leaves his shoes outside of his apartment, and frankly if my shoes stank like his, I would too. Except Peach and I always trip on them. So last night when we got home at 4am we started kicking them around the hall. With Burger King in hand, that we got at the drive through in a taxi! we whipped those shoes something good. That'll teach you stinker!

Posted by Loba @ 2:49 p.m.