Thursday, March 17, 2005

Meowmewomeow

Sometimes, when I'm talking to an upper upper, or during a job interview, I wonder if I make any sense at all. I'll start rambling, and in my head I'll be screaming "shut up shut up shut up" or "Meowmeowmeowmeow [deep brain breath]MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWmeowmeow...etc etc". Once I knew I didn't make ANY sense when they asked me to explain my answer more, and did I have anything else to add?

Once, when I was conducting an interview, this person scored 13%, out of 100%, and we tried to prompt them for more answers, gave them leading, open ended questions. Fuck they sucked ass. AND WE STILL HIRED THEM. [THIS WAS YEARS AGO, NOT AT THE DOUGHNUT FACTORY].

I've decided anyone who wears a fur coat, faux or no, that has a zipper and a hood is a prostitute, or is stuck in a bad 1980's after school special.

Yes, I know I'm generalizing, but I can do that if I want. I can also generalize that anyone who has a lazy eye was hit in the eye with some stray spunk. Hence, the lazy eye.

I can see the around your head whilst my eye chases the bumble bee.

I've also decided I live in a crazy neighborhood and I hate the TTC. Thank you. Oh, and our annoying neighbor downstairs. Just 'cause. Although I haven't seen his shoes around lately....

Posted by Loba @ 2:15 p.m.