Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So I’m back at work, sick as a dog, and feeling so full of snot I can’t remember what it’s like to smell and taste, nor can I talk like a normal human. Most words are more jumbled than usual, so my Mush Mouth days are in full effect.
I can, however, still smell Stinky McTaggert.
How much perfume does one wear that it can still be smelt by someone who hasn’t been able to breath out her nose for 5 days? Man alive it’s time to tone down!

I’ve decided I’m going to use my mad skillz as a ghetto troubadour and speak as MC Hammer would.
Propa.
So if you want me to respond to you, I expect you to wear Harem pants, wear heavy hardware eyeglasses and dance back and forth in front of me. Steps shaved into your head, and partial eyebrows are optional.
Thank you for you respecting my request and following them. To the letter. Pr. Op. Pa.

Posted by Loba @ 10:20 a.m.

Read or Post a Comment

Is smelt a word?

wren

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:27 p.m. #
 

I put that in for you baby. All for you.

Posted by Blogger Loba @ 8:52 a.m. #
 
<< Home