Saturday, March 05, 2005

trouble shooting

...and I'm not talking out my ass...
Acutally the little posts I cut and pasted, what gay childhood icon are you and what rejected crayon colour are you, is screwing up my formatting, so I'm trying to fix it with an entry to force the gay icon into archive.
Future Doctor is going to be posting some pictures from here last visit, so if you want to see some photo's taken way to to close, check it out.
Future Doctor also got to see a knee surgury the other day, and when she was scrubbing in, she got soap in her eye. That's why we've been friends for almost 15 years.

Posted by Loba @ 12:39 p.m.

Read or Post a Comment

This is very interesting site... Protonix isde effects basic accounting terms and principles valtrex image Protonix half life

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5:17 a.m. #
 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:26 p.m. #
 
<< Home